Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ok. So this is how it went down.

I was starving today. And I just kept looking around for something "good" to eat. It is never a good thing when I start out with chocolate. That almost always spells D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R.

The No-Breakfast, Breakfast:
Chocolate Covered Almonds
1 Cheesestick
3/4 Whole-wheat waffle
Butter
Total calories: 500

Bad Day, I Can Feel It:
more Chocolate Covered Almonds
Total calories: 125

Emotional Reaction (kids running wild, 5 yr old yelling "I hate you!", etc):
MORE OF THOSE CURSED CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMONDS
Total calories: 220

Shall We Lunch Now?:
Popcorn with Butter and Salt
Some taffy
1 Rice Krispie Treat
Total calories: 300

While We're At It:
1 Yogurt
1 Nectarine
50 g. Granola
Total calories: 450

More Than I'd Care to Admit:
a good sized blob of Mashed Potatoes
some Gravy
Baked Chicken (breast meat)
several good scoops of Cornbread Stuffin' (Freaking love this stuff)
Peas
Total calories: ?????

YW:
1 mini Banana Cream Pie Blizzard
Total calories: 350?

Daily total: Much More Than I Was Hoping

No comments: