Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday, but Hungry

Breakfast:
1 yogurt
60 g. Granola
Total calories: 391

Lunch:
233 g. leftover Spaghetti
8 g. fresh Parmesan
79 g. leftover Cheese bread
Total calories: 417

3:30 pm:
1 Reese Peanut Butter Cup
Total calories: 105

Are You Kidding Me? No Time To Eat Dinner:
several large spoonfuls of "Annie's Organic Shells and White Cheddar"
Total calories: 250-300???

YW and still hungry:
two good handfuls of Candy Corn
Total calories: 200-250?

Daily total: 1463

...the calories are good for today, but unfortunately I am still really hungry tonight. It is because of my indiscretion at 3:30. If I would have kept to my "no sweets" rule then I would have at least been able to have a bowl of shredded wheat tonight after YW. Alas I will go to bed hungry with a headache.

Also, fruits and veggies are severely under-represented here.

No comments: